At Voi, our mission is to create safe, sustainable, and reliable micromobility solutions that benefit everyone. We've been dedicated to this mission since 2018, and today, we proudly hold the position of the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in over 100 cities with more than 200 MILLION rides to date.
Our journey has been incredible, and we're committed to keeping the momentum going. As we continue to expand our operations in Norway, we're excited to invite you to join us in Oslo as a Fleet Specialist.
This role offers a unique opportunity to directly influence our fleet's readiness and contribute to shaping the future of European cities for generations to come.
Are you ready to embark on the Voiage with us?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As a Fleet Specialist you'll play a crucial role in maintaining and repairing our vehicles. In addition to vehicle repair, you'll be responsible for deploying, redistributing, and collecting vehicles throughout the city. This includes:
- Diagnosing non-functioning vehicles and recommending repair actions
- Assisting with receiving, packing, deploying new vehicles and batteries, and recycling and disassembling vehicles
- Managing efficient vehicle logistics, optimizing routes, and developing standard operating procedures (SOP) to streamline workload and minimize vehicle downtime
- Redistributing vehicles from low-demand to high-demand areas and correcting improper parking
- Locating and collecting vehicles in need of transportation back to the warehouse
- Performing battery swap tasks in the city streets
- Ensuring the safe and compliant deployment of our vehicles and continuously gathering in-field insights to enhance vehicle availability, parking, and rider safety
- Working times: Part time (20h/week), rotating shifts
- Contract type: Fixed term
NOTE: our Talent Acquisition is based in Sweden, you will receive a phone call from a Swedish number (+46).
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO EMBARK
We're looking for a highly motivated and responsible team player who can handle tasks and solve problems independently. With a proactive approach, you should be skilled in finding innovative solutions and achieving set objectives. In addition, the right candidate should have:
- A valid drivers license for Norway
- Fluent english, both verbal and written and if you're fluent in Norwegian it's a plus
- Previous experience with tools or mechanical practices
- General familiarity with digital tools and applications
- Strong local knowledge of Oslo and experience driving in the city
- Adaptability to navigate the city in various weather and traffic conditions
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations (such as difficult parking or traffic)
- A physical condition that allows you to handle heavy loads
Working at Voi is more than just a job; it's a personal Voiage where you'll grow as a professional and be part of a diverse team and culture that's committed to making a positive impact on society. In addition to this, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Join Europe's leading micromobility company and one of the fastest-growing scale-ups
- Make a direct impact on our ongoing success and contribute to the development of the micromobility industry in Norway
- Collaborate with inspiring, motivated, and diverse colleagues who share a common goal
- Be a part of the micromobility revolution and help create sustainable cities that are clean, quiet, and free from pollution