Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in over 100 cities and towns with over 125 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now!
Our operations in Austria are continuing to expand, and to ensure the efficiency and quality of our fleet operations we’re now looking for a Team Lead to join our team in Vienna. This role gives you the opportunity to have a direct impact on our fleet readiness and be a part of building a company that will fundamentally change the way people live in European cities for decades to come. Are you ready for a VOIage?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As a Team Lead you manage a team of Fleet Specialists and are responsible for ensuring a high quality of service for our users and cities, reporting to the Site Manager. You will divide your time between managerial duties (hiring, training, performance follow ups of the team) and performing tasks related to our relations to the authorities of Vienna and any external parties.
Day to day duties:
- Make the most out of every vehicle - keep all of our vehicles on the street either available or being ridden by users as many hours of the day as possible
- Provide organize shifts and performance manage your team as required, when expectations are not met and action is taken to improve
- Ensure a high quality standard for our vehicles in the field by working with the team to identify damaged vehicles, rebalance wrongly parked vehicles, tidy parking spots and lift vehicles that have fallen over
- Maintain and repair Voi’s fleet of vehicles ensuring that we extend their lifetime as long as possible to minimize costs, while upholding a high quality standard
- Assist in receiving, packing and deploying new vehicles arriving to the warehouse or vehicles needing to be sent to another location
- Interview, train and engage required Fleet Specialists to keep the business running all year around, delivering on agreed upon targets
- Work together with your manager and other Team or Site Manager in your city to schedule and plan the work most effectively, including shift planning
- Oversee the work being done by your team, either in the warehouse or in the field to ensure tasks are completed in the most efficient and safe manner
- Be the guardian of our physical assets - vehicles, facilities and operational vehicles alike to extend their lifetime and be as effective as possible
- Foster a collaborative, safe and friendly working environment, while driving best in class performance
- Ensure the team adheres to defined Health & Safety procedures set out by Voi in all the tasks performed as part of their work
- Assist the Site Manager in the day-to-day operations of the site, ensuring issues are addressed as they appear or escalate to the Fleet Manager as appropriate.
- Act as POC for external parties such as landlord, 3PL partners, staffing agencies and local business associations in your location
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK:
We are looking for a pragmatic and responsible team-player who can fulfill tasks ,solve problems independently, and work as a part of a team to find new solutions and reach set goals. In addition to being fluent in English and German the right person needs:
- Ideally, a first successful professional experience
- General understanding of digital work tools (MS-office, G-Suite)
- Experience using ERP systems
- Interest in electric micro mobility vehicles (bikes, scooters etc.)
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join Europes #1 micromobility company and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Have a direct impact on our continued success and the development of the micromobility industry in Austria
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution.