Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 110 cities with over 200 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now! To ensure that we continue to attract & recruit the right people who will give our business a competitive advantage, we are looking to strengthen our Talent Acquisition Markets team. Are you ready to join the voyage?
Want to know more about our People and Culture department? Get to know our Chief People Officer, Antonia Brandberg, here.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will focus on supporting the DACH market (Germany, Switzerland and Austria) with warehouse and office positions. In this role you will partner with the hiring managers, supporting them in their recruitment, advising them in all areas relating to talent acquisition and coaching them continuously on Voi's best practices.
In addition, you will collaborate closely with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team, and the wider People & Culture function, to develop and strengthen our talent acquisition practice across the organisation. This will include:
- Collaborating closely with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to understand hiring needs and communicate trends
- Owning and driving the recruitment process from start to finish
- Sourcing directly and working proactively to build diversified candidature pipelines
- Managing the communication with candidates and ensuring a stellar candidate experience at all times
- Contributing to the development of a strong culture by setting an example as a member of the People & Culture team
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
We are looking for an ambitious and solution oriented Talent Acquisition professional who is resilient and thrives in a fast-paced, international environment. In addition to being fluent in English and German, we believe the right person has:
- Several years of experience working with end to end recruitment, preferably within the warehouse or blue-collar roles.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience or knowledge with different search & sourcing techniques together with a skill of finding talents outside of the obvious places
- Good knowledge of recruitment platforms & systems such as LinkedIn and Teamtailor
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal voyage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join Europe's #1 micromobility company
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution