Interim Social Media Manager
Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 100+ cities with over 125 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now! To continue our growth and ensure that the Voi brand continues to stand out from other brands in the category we are now looking for an Interim Social Media Manager to join us for the coming twelve months (or more). Do you want to be a part of shaping the future of micromobility? Here’s your chance to join the Voiage of a lifetime!
What to hear more about working at Voi? Check out what our Head of Marketing Caroline Hjelm has to say!
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As the Interim Social Media Manager you will be responsible for Voi’s social media accounts, and collaborate closely with central and local stakeholders to create and publish engaging content that drives brand awareness and growth in line with our overall marketing strategy and brand vision. This will include:
- Continuing to develop a social media strategy that supports Voi’s overall marketing goals and creating editorial plans for growing the number of followers and riders
- Driving the development of compelling content and collaborate closely with central- and local stakeholders (eg. marketing, creatives, PR & Communications) on campaigns and other initiatives, and adapt these into compelling content for the social media platforms
- Managing publication, budget and all social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and Youtube)
- Monitoring, analysing and compiling reports, A/B testing messages and new formats and continuously identifying new opportunities and ways to optimise and increase the overall performance
- Being the “go-to” person for central- and local stakeholder on everything related to social media, continuously educate the teams on trends, best practices, policy- & algorithm changes, and new opportunities
- Building and maintaining relationships with influencers and external partners
- Continuously working to identify opportunities to drive customer engagement and loyalty through social media
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
We are looking for a creative and data driven social media professional with a keen eye for details and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. In addition to being fluent in English, we believe the right person has:
- 3+ years of experience of social media management, as Social Media Manager for a fast-paced company or at an agency
- Experience with social media management tools and analytics platforms (eg. Iconosquare, Hootsuite, Sprout Social)
- Experience with writing English copy and adapting content for different “tone of voices” and social media platforms
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects with clear deadlines
- Design skills in photoshop/indesign/illustrator is a merit
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join a fast-moving scaleup and the #1 e-scooter operator in Europe
- Collaborate with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Work from our dog-friendly HQ in the centre of Stockholm - with a great rooftop terrace!
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution
- Business area
- Business Operations
- Employment type
Push boundaries - Dare to design the future of mobility
Build with empathy - Create long-lasting, sustainable impact
Ride together - Collaborate with the ambition of changing the world
About Voi Technology
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter and e-bike sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. Voi’s holistic Environmental Action Plan tackles emissions and promotes renewable energy use and circularity along its supply chain.
Voi operates in over 100 towns and cities across 11 countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm and employs 1,000 people. To date, Voi boasts more than seven million riders and has served more than 125+ million rides.
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are including those actively serving as a Reservist or those who have served in the military and their spouses - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
Interim Social Media Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Voi Technology?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.