Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 100 cities and towns with over 125 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now! With the expansion of our operations in France and Belgium, we are now looking for a Marketing Intern who will be supporting our marketing operations in these countries.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
To make sure VOI is a success story in France and Belgium. As part of the Marketing Team, you will be working on successfully bringing VOI and ensuring that we create the best marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate and support the Marketing Associate
- Support the concepts and priority of the development of user growth.
- Responsible for campaign translations and localization tools
- Drive coordination and delivery of local events and engagements projects in collaboration with the Policy-, Communication-, and Marketing teams.
- Support acquiring new Marketing/Sales Partnerships
- Create ideas and concepts for getting new users onboard and propose messages for mails and app messages.
- Support content creation and execution on social media and other channels.
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
We are looking for someone with real hustle. Someone who is quick to learn and isn’t afraid to try new and crazy ideas. To succeed in this role, we believe you have:
- Marketing or Advertising studies ongoing, in the ﬁnal year or similar.
- Ability to work in a creative environment.
- You are mother tongue level in French and fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Able to work from Marseille, Paris or Brussels and available for travel to different cities in France and Belgium.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence, communicating with internal and external partners and stakeholders
- A good eye and skill set to produce content for our SoMe channels
- The willingness to change cities for good
- Team player
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow professionally and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join Europe's #1 micromobility company
- Have a direct impact on our continued success and the development of the micromobility industry in France and Belgium.
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution.
- Business area
- Business Operations
- Brussels, Marseille, Paris
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
Push boundaries - Dare to design the future of mobility
Build with empathy - Create long-lasting, sustainable impact
Ride together - Collaborate with the ambition of changing the world
About Voi Technology
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter and e-bike sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. Voi’s holistic Environmental Action Plan tackles emissions and promotes renewable energy use and circularity along its supply chain.
Voi operates in over 100 towns and cities across 11 countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm and employs 1,000 people. To date, Voi boasts more than seven million riders and has served more than 125+ million rides.
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are including those actively serving as a Reservist or those who have served in the military and their spouses - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
Loading application form
Already working at Voi Technology?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.