Marketing Intern (DACH) - m/f/d
Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 100 cities with over 100 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now, and with the continuous growth in the DACH region, we’re now looking for a Marketing Intern to join our marketing team in Germany for a 6 month contract either full time or part time.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As a Marketing Intern, you’ll play a key role in Voi’s continued growth and success in Germany by being a part of planning, coordinating, and executing on campaigns and projects. In this role you will collaborate with the Regional Head of Marketing, the creative team, digital marketing team and other stakeholders in the company, and act as a spider in the web to build our brand and marketing presence in the region. This will include:
- Collaborating with the team to support the concepts and priority of initiatives that support the user growth
- Taking responsibility for campaign translations and localisation tools
- Assisting and supporting our work with influencer marketing and event management
- Supporting in new marketing and sales partnerships
- Creating ideas and concepts that drive user growth through customer retention management
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
We’re looking for an analytical and driven person who has a passion for marketing and the ability to resolve problems independently. You have a can-do attitude and the ability to roll up your sleeves and contribute to a fast moving environment. In addition, we think the right person has:
- Completed or ongoing studies within Marketing, Business Economics or equivalent
- The ability to independently communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working with tools such as G-Suite and MS Office
- Fluent in German and English both written and verbal
- Be available to travel to different cities in Germany
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join Europes #1 micromobility company and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Marked based salary and benefits
- Have a direct impact on our continued success and the development of the micromobility industry in the region
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution
- Business area
- Business Operations
- Berlin Office
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Push boundaries - Dare to design the future of mobility
Build with empathy - Create long-lasting, sustainable impact
Ride together - Collaborate with the ambition of changing the world
About Voi Technology
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter and e-bike sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. Voi’s holistic Environmental Action Plan tackles emissions and promotes renewable energy use and circularity along its supply chain.
Voi operates in over 100 towns and cities across 11 countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm and employs 1,000 people. To date, Voi boasts more than seven million riders and has served more than 125+ million rides.
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are including those actively serving as a Reservist or those who have served in the military and their spouses - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
Marketing Intern (DACH) - m/f/d
Loading application form
Already working at Voi Technology?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.