Regional Success Associate - 8 month FTC
Voi is on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone, and has been since 2018. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 100+ cities with over 125 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now. This time we are looking for a Regional Success Associate to join our User Support-team and cover a parental-leave between July to February. Are you a customer service professional interested in micromobility? Send in your application today!
Note: This position is a 8 month fixed term contract (FTC).
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Regional Success Associate you will ensure that we provide the best customer support for our riders, hunters and City stakeholders across our regions. You will play a vital role in communicating region-specific updates to the USO Central Team and vice versa, developing and improving processes, and owning all of the support concerns. This include:
- Understanding Region support inflows, drive performance initiatives regarding the improvement of contact rate, customer satisfaction and cost per ride and deliver results in line with KPIs
- Working closely with various stakeholders, especially Operations, Legal, and PR
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve workflow and processes
- Providing white-glove customer support, when needed
- Holding regular business review meetings with the region stakeholders, report results and insights
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
We are looking for an enthusiastic problem solver with experience in customer support, with demonstrated experience in handling different support channels across voice and non-voice across different markets. In addition to being fluent in English, we believe the right person has:
- Solid communication skills, both in speaking and writing
- Analytical skill and ability to deep diving into data
- Great ability to work with and understand key stakeholders and collaborate cross functionally in a complex environment
- Incredibly empathetic of our users and the cities we operate in
- Passion for improving the overall customer experience and city relationship
- Strong organisational ability and able to effectively design and carry out on multiple workflows from various internal stakeholders
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Shape the growth of Europe’s #1 micromobility company and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options programme and have a direct impact on our continued success and the development of the micromobility industry.
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution
- Business area
- Business Operations
- User Support
- Stockholm, London
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Push boundaries - Dare to design the future of mobility
Build with empathy - Create long-lasting, sustainable impact
Ride together - Collaborate with the ambition of changing the world
About Voi Technology
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter and e-bike sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. Voi’s holistic Environmental Action Plan tackles emissions and promotes renewable energy use and circularity along its supply chain.
Voi operates in over 100 towns and cities across 11 countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm and employs 1,000 people. To date, Voi boasts more than seven million riders and has served more than 125+ million rides.
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are including those actively serving as a Reservist or those who have served in the military and their spouses - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
Regional Success Associate - 8 month FTC
Loading application form
Already working at Voi Technology?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.