Site Manager - m/f/d
Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 100 cities and towns with over 125 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now! With the expansion of our operations in Austria, we are now looking for a Site Manager who will be responsible for leading our warehouse- and in-field operations in Vienna.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
The Site Manager is responsible for ensuring a best in class standard for our vehicles in the streets and that our operations run as smoothly, safely and efficiently as possible by leading our fleet operations team in Vienna. In this role you will play an integral part in Voi’s performance by combining people management with process improvement and execution. This will include:
- Ensuring best in class standard for our vehicles in the field by working with the team to identify e.g damaged vehicles and rebalance wrongly parked ones.
- Supervising and motivating the team, and working hands-on with the maintenance and repairs of vehicles to ensure a high quality standard, extend vehicle lifetime and minimise cost.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to plan and structure the workflow in the field and warehouse, including shift planning, following up on performance and implementing standard operating procedures.
- Act as a safely role model and work actively to create and maintain a safe work environment.
Be the point of contact for external parties eg. landlord, 3PL partners, staffing agencies and local business associations.
Collaborate with our Talent Acquisition in screening and interviewing new team members, owning their onboarding and training them on in-field and warehouse tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
We’re looking for a strong leader with a strategic mindset who also enjoys working hands-on and experience from working with multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. In addition to being fluent in German and English, we believe the right person has:
- 4+ years of previous work experience whereof minimum 2 years managing teams.
General knowledge of digital worktools (MS-office, G-suite, ERP systems) and data tools (e.g Tableau).
- General understanding of business management, financial and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership training and conflict resolution.
- A valid drivers licence for Austria.
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join Europes #1 micromobility company and one of the fastest growing scaleups.
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program and play a crucial part in maximising VOI’s global revenue.
- Have a direct impact on our continued success and the development of the micromobility industry in the DACH-region.
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal.
- Business area
- Fleet Operations
- Site Manager
- Employment type
Push boundaries - Dare to design the future of mobility
Build with empathy - Create long-lasting, sustainable impact
Ride together - Collaborate with the ambition of changing the world
About Voi Technology
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter and e-bike sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. Voi’s holistic Environmental Action Plan tackles emissions and promotes renewable energy use and circularity along its supply chain.
Voi operates in over 100 towns and cities across 11 countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm and employs 1,000 people. To date, Voi boasts more than seven million riders and has served more than 125+ million rides.
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are including those actively serving as a Reservist or those who have served in the military and their spouses - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
Site Manager - m/f/d
Loading application form
Already working at Voi Technology?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.