City Success Manager
Voi is on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone, and has been since 2018. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe with operations in 100+ cities across 11 countries, and over 125 million rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now. To continue our growth across Europe we are now looking for a City Success Manager for Germany. Do you want to be a part of shaping the future of micromobility? Here’s your chance to join the Voiage of a lifetime!
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As a City Success Manager you will play a key role in growing Voi’s footprint in both new and existing cities through building strong relationships with our external stakeholders, combined with excellent analytical, commercial and strategic acumen. This will include:
- Working closely with the Head of City Success to set the strategy for success and associated targets for existing and new cities in Germany.
- Owning the city-level P&Ls in your cities.
- Working closely with the Operation-, Policy- and Product team to drive development initiatives that improve service design, ensure compliance with city regulations and build long-term relationships with key stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the central Growth team on pricing and product strategy to ensure growth and profit optimisation in line with policy and city stakeholders
- Analysing and leveraging data to optimise performance across key metrics around scooter utilisation, fleet management and overall operational efficiency.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for optimisation and improvements, and leading projects to drive the necessary change.
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
We are looking for a goal-oriented and data-driven business generalist with an interest in shaping a new industry. Apart from being fluent in German and English, self-sufficient and goal-oriented, we believe the right person has:
- 3+ years of experience in operations, strategy, consulting or a hyper-growth start-up environment.
- Experience in leading large cross-functional projects as part of complex internal or external project management.
- Proficiency in excel/google sheets and experience from independently analysing large sets of quantitative data.
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, engineering or similar.
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and high paced environment with highly motivated and skilled colleagues from all over the world.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Revolutionise the micro-mobility industry.
- Work with impact: changing cities for the better.
- Business area
- Business Operations
- Hamburg, Berlin Office
Push boundaries - Dare to design the future of mobility
Build with empathy - Create long-lasting, sustainable impact
Ride together - Collaborate with the ambition of changing the world
About Voi Technology
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter and e-bike sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. Voi’s holistic Environmental Action Plan tackles emissions and promotes renewable energy use and circularity along its supply chain.
Voi operates in over 100 towns and cities across 11 countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm and employs 1,000 people. To date, Voi boasts more than seven million riders and has served more than 125+ million rides.
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are including those actively serving as a Reservist or those who have served in the military and their spouses - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
City Success Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Voi Technology?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.