Business Development Intern (m/f/d)
Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe and by number of rides, we are the largest operator in Switzerland, currently present in six cities. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now, and with the continuous growth in Switzerland, we’re now looking for a Business Development Intern in Zurich!
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As a Business Development Intern, you’ll play a key role in Voi’s continued growth and success in Switzerland and Austria. You and your team will be responsible for ensuring that we have the best product and service out there. By working closely together with stakeholders on all levels, you’ll be instrumental in supporting our expansion into new cities. This will include:
- You will take ownership of your own projects and work closely with the Swiss leadership team and actively supporting their day to day activities.
- Preparing operating concepts and presenting them to external stakeholders.
- Monitoring the e-scooter market in Switzerland and Austria and developing actions to maximise commercial success.
- Coordinating local marketing, PR, and CRM activities.
- Analysing data by using different software, industry research as well as drafting business development plans.
- Preparing reports and presentations and presenting the findings to the leadership team.
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders internally and after some time you will develop to handle external stakeholders.
- Support operational tasks when launching new cities.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
At Voi, you’ll come across new challenges regularly and having a proven track record or problem-solving will help you along the way. In addition, we think the right person has:
- You are a student or a recent graduate (any major).
- Fluency in German and English.
- Proficiency with G-Suite and MS Office.
- Interest in mobility.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and take ownership of projects.
- Self-starter that demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Outstanding communication skills and confidence in communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in French or Italian is highly beneficial.
- Permit to work in Switzerland.
Micromobility is a rapidly changing and growing industry – no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job: Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. It also includes:
- Salary of 3’500 CHF per month (for 100%)
- Flexible working hours and location
- 25 days of paid vacation annually (3 months work allows for 8 days)
- Annual health contribution
- Unlimited free rides with Voi worldwide
- Business area
- Business Operations
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Push boundaries - Dare to design the future of mobility
Build with empathy - Create long-lasting, sustainable impact
Ride together - Collaborate with the ambition of changing the world
About Voi Technology
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter and e-bike sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. Voi’s holistic Environmental Action Plan tackles emissions and promotes renewable energy use and circularity along its supply chain.
Voi operates in over 100 towns and cities across 11 countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm and employs 1,000 people. To date, Voi boasts more than seven million riders and has served more than 125+ million rides.
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are including those actively serving as a Reservist or those who have served in the military and their spouses - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
Business Development Intern (m/f/d)
Loading application form
Already working at Voi Technology?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.