HR Business Partner (HQ)
Voi is on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone, and has been since 2018. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe with operations in 100+ cities across 11 countries, and over 125 million rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now. To support our continued growth across Europe we are now looking for a HRBP to support our leaders at HQ in Stockholm. Do you want to be a part of shaping the future of micromobility? Here’s your chance to join the Voiage of a lifetime!
Want to learn more about what it’s like to work in HR at Voi? Check out what our Head of HR Sara Jazayeri has to say!
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As the Human Resources Business Partner (HQ) your main responsibility is to coach and support the HQ leaders in all HR-related topics. In addition to this you will work in close collaboration with the rest of the People & Culture function to create a great culture and a scalable People-function in a fast-growing environment. This will include:
- Supporting and partnering with the HQ leadership team to actively drive the development of our culture and leadership capabilities through coaching and education
- Providing the leaders with guidance in day-to-day performance management
- Working hands-on with employee relations cases and other business cases connected to organisational changes, work environment, work relationships, and talent management
- Being accountable for creating, driving and integrating elements of the people strategy
- Collaborating closely with all parts of the People & Culture-function to gain insights and initiate new projects
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK:
We are looking for an independent and business-minded HR-professional ready to take the initiative, work to reach set goals and continuously raise the bar for the leaders at Voi HQ. In addition to being an outgoing collaborator fluent in English, we believe the right person has:
- 3-5 years experience of working as an HR-business partner independently supporting and coaching a diverse set of leaders
- Good knowledge of Swedish labour law, and experience from independently handling employee related cases
- Experience from tech- and scaleup companies is a merit
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join the #1 micromobility company in Europe and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program
- Support the leaders at Voi HQ and be a part of developing a scalable people-function at a fast growing tech-company
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution
- Business area
- Business Operations
- People & Culture
- Employment type
Push boundaries - Dare to design the future of mobility
Build with empathy - Create long-lasting, sustainable impact
Ride together - Collaborate with the ambition of changing the world
About Voi Technology
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter and e-bike sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. Voi’s holistic Environmental Action Plan tackles emissions and promotes renewable energy use and circularity along its supply chain.
Voi operates in over 100 towns and cities across 11 countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm and employs 1,000 people. To date, Voi boasts more than seven million riders and has served more than 125+ million rides.
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are including those actively serving as a Reservist or those who have served in the military and their spouses - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
HR Business Partner (HQ)
Loading application form
Already working at Voi Technology?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.