Fleet Specialist (Mechanic/Driver)
Voi is on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone, and has been since 2018. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 100+ cities with over 125 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now.
Our operations in Sweden are continuing to expand, and to ensure the efficiency and quality in our fleet operations we’re now looking for a Fleet Specialist (Driver/Mechanic) to join our team in Stockholm. This role gives you the opportunity to have a direct impact on our fleet readiness, and be a part of building a company that will fundamentally change the way people live in European cities for decades to come. Are you ready for a VOIage?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As a Fleet Specialist (Driver/Mechanic), you are responsible for the maintenance and repair of our broken vehicles. In addition to repairing vehicles, you will be responsible for deploying, re-distributing and collecting broken vehicles around the city. This will include:
- Diagnosing vehicles that are not functioning and suggesting repair action to be taken
- Assisting in receiving, packing, and deploying new vehicles and batteries arriving at the warehouse and recycling and disassembling vehicles
- Running efficient vehicle logistics: Optimising routes and developing standard operating procedures (SOP) to ease the workload and minimise vehicle downtime
- Re-distributing vehicles from low-demand areas to high-demand areas and re-parking vehicles parked incorrectly
- Searching, finding and collect vehicles in need of transportation back to the warehouse
- Execute battery swaps tasks in the streets of your city
- Making sure that our vehicles are deployed in a safe and compliant way and continuously evaluate and gather in-field insights to improve vehicle availability, parking and overall rider safety
- Working days: 5 out of 7
- Working days: Day shift
- Contract type: Six months contract
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
We are looking for a highly motivated and responsible team player who can fulfil tasks and solve problems independently. With a hands-on mentality, you are finding new solutions and reaching set goals. In addition the right person needs:
- A valid drivers license for Sweden
- Previous experience in handling tools or mechanical practises
- General digital work tool knowledge (e.g using apps)
- Good local knowledge of Stockholm and you’re used to driving in the city
- Ready to navigate your city in a van under any weather and traffic conditions
- Has the ability to react calmly to stressful situations (poor parking, traffic…)
- You have a physical condition that allows you to carry heavy loads
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join Europes #1 micromobility company and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Have a direct impact on our continued success and the development of the micromobility industry in Sweden
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution
- Business area
- Fleet Operations
- Mechanic & Driver
Push boundaries - Dare to design the future of mobility
Build with empathy - Create long-lasting, sustainable impact
Ride together - Collaborate with the ambition of changing the world
About Voi Technology
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter and e-bike sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. Voi’s holistic Environmental Action Plan tackles emissions and promotes renewable energy use and circularity along its supply chain.
Voi operates in over 100 towns and cities across 11 countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm and employs 1,000 people. To date, Voi boasts more than seven million riders and has served more than 125+ million rides.
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are including those actively serving as a Reservist or those who have served in the military and their spouses - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
Fleet Specialist (Mechanic/Driver)
Loading application form
Already working at Voi Technology?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.